*** online sales/promotions do not apply to this item ***
A petite, solid-wood coffee table that blends Japanese and Swedish design sensibilities to create a charming living room addition.
Made of solid ash wood, the Caldera features a subtle circular impression in the middle that creates a "seat" for your objects. Inspired by wooden architecture in Sweden and Japan, this table has just enough drama to quietly make the room.
Safe for drinks. Not for the faint of taste.
- 23.6 × 23.6 × 14.2 in.
- FSC-certified solid ash wood
- Greenguard-certified finish and adhesive
- Easily assembled in 3-5 minutes
- Designed by Kyuhyung Cho and John Astbury
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth or a soft cloth with warm, soapy water
- Avoid harsh cleaning agents and abrasive pads
- Always follow the wood grains, and dry immediately after cleaning
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight, excessive heat or humidity for sustained periods of time
- Small fissures and cracks may develop in response to changes in temperature and humidity - this is a natural characteristic of solid-wood furniture
This item ships directly from vendor